List of Blogs Im Reading

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Sunday Drive

As I said before, the weekend that just past was pretty much spent driving around. Sunday though, on the idea of my cousin, we drove to Virginia's Skyline Drive. It was actually a short trip compared to the one we had taken the Saturday before. It just so happened that we got there as the sun was setting which made the ride well worth it. With these, i kinda realize that the lens i'm using now isn't as bad as I thought it was. It's actually great for taking pictures of landscapes. More so, it's wonderful for shots of the sky.

Just a while ago I had a conversation with person about my journey through the world of photography and he gave me his opinion. " Oh man! See, I like when somebody takes a picture and then adds some slick effect to it like a tint, fading grayscale, or some kind of mirror image." He asked me, " What kind of hues or tints and effects do you use in your pictures?" And my response was what you might expect it to be....Why? I mean why use anything artificial to change a naturally beautiful image? As you can see below, I cant make the world appear any more interesting than it already is and honestly, I wouldn't want to. It would be too much work. Everybody should live in the real world.
















 
Taken with no flash using the natrual light. Kinda cool. You can actually see the sunlight outlining their bodies.

Taken by Marie...



Kenyon

2 comments:

  1. Good Job they turned out very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenyon...These pic's are awesome. The ones with the pink and orange sky are definitely worth framing. Great work.

    ReplyDelete