List of Blogs Im Reading

Monday, June 6, 2011

Get a Hobby

If you dont have one then you may be seriously mistreating yourself. A hobby is an outlet. You get to pour any amount of anything you want into it. If domething bothered you at work, say fuck it, come hoome and work oon your hobby. Family issues getting you down, take time out of your day and wind dwon with your hobby. Quite frankly, I dont see how one can survive with out one.

Here is some insight into a new hobby im starting. I recently picked up this JC Penny Road Bike at a thrift store for....drum roll....$10 dollars. It isn't much. I wont be winning the Tour De France but when I finish rebuilding it, I will get some valuable exercise out of it. The first thing I have done to it is take it completly apart so I could strip the frame and re-paint it.
Here are the prep pictures.













No comments:

Post a Comment