List of Blogs Im Reading

Monday, December 13, 2010

The Beauty In People

Just seems Like Pictures of people hunh? Try to look beyond the immediate subject and notice the subtleties of the picture.


 In the two above, the details of their skin.
 I took this picture free hand but peep the symmetry
 The dark background and her shirt vs. her smile, pink ribbons, and necklace. Things that make her beautiful
 The background vs. the foreground. Who is it?
 The lights in the sky and on the ground
 Symmetry again...Mother and daughter and the space between them.
 The ear ring catches my eye...Plus she making me thirsty
 Form...Peep Lamont's facial structure against that sharp ass shape up....Plus it was like 110 that day and dude ain't bust a sweat...
The picture...within the picture...I think you follow me now...

No comments:

Post a Comment